Accepting your delivery
PLEASE READ THIS CONTRACT CAREFULLY AS WE WILL RELY ON THE TERMS SET OUT HERE AND OVERLEAF AND NEITHER WE NOR YOU CAN ALTER THEM WITHOUT THE AGREEMENT OF THE OTHER.
“you” means the person signing overleaf (and if more than one, both or all of you: your obligations being as individuals and together)
“us” and “we” means Demko-Uk Limited or our courier company Keen and Able Delivery Limited
“the goods” means the items specified overleaf
“the site” means the place where the goods are to be fitted (as specified overleaf)
“the fitter” means the person we contract to fit the goods.
2. Our items require specialist care and handling. Our priority is to ensure your item(s) arrive in a timely, safe and professional manner. You will be contacted once your order is ready to be dispatched and advised of an expected delivery date and time.
Approximate delivery times:
- Beds: 3-4 weeks / Bedrooms: 4-6 weeks
- Mattresses: Within London M25: 7-10 working days / Other parts of England: 1-3 weeks / Wales & Scotland: 2-3 weeks
- Contact us for worldwide delivery times
All dates quoted for delivery are estimated delivery dates only and may be subject to change. Delivery is done either by us or our courier called Green2 with their own terms and conditions. Our priority is always to ensure the delivery is handled in a professional and safe manner to a high standard. Once items are accepted we will not be held responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever. Signing for items as “unchecked” is not acceptable. Please be certain your purchase(s) will fit through doorways, upstairs etc to avoid disappointment before you buy. If you are uncertain please contact us by email email@example.com or call on 00442077003915 so we can assist you. We reserve the right to apply a restocking charge of 50% and 75% for special orders.
3. We agree to supply the goods at the site, unless it is stated otherwise overleaf.
4. We will try to fulfill our obligations under this contract within a reasonable time. However, any completion date we give is a guide only and is based upon information given by you and other information known to us at the time. We cannot be held liable for delay or failure to complete the works caused by events beyond our reasonable control. In those cases we will complete the work as soon as reasonably possible.
5. During a delivery our delivery crew will asses the path to the designated delivery point. If the path is unsafe or if they feel it is possible the product or the customer’s property will be damaged, they will ask the customer to sign a disclaimer removing our liability.
6. Alternatively, we will deliver to hallway only if the customer agrees.
7. It is the recipient’s responsibility to protect their home and its contents. Safety footwear can not be removed by the delivery crew to make a delivery, therefore floors should be covered with sheets. Pictures and ornaments etc to the delivery point, should be removed by the customer and crews are not allowed to handle customer’s property.